Lets Get Ibiza Ready...
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Accommodation deposit & final balances transferred
- Shoot our villa team a message to let us know you've arrived
- Make your way to transfers or taxi
- Luggage storage recommended nearby if arriving prior to check-in time.
- Villa team will meet you for checking
- Standard Check-in time is from 17.00hrs
- Villa tour and damage check
-Villa bar services
-Cocktail/ cooking masterclasses
- Many more services & entertainment available on request
As well as the activities and services that can be brought to you, there are exclusive on island deals for heading out.
You can book open bar tabs at otherwise expensive venues, money-saving meal packages, and more.
- Excursions with convertible jeep pick up
-Exclusive discounted meal packages
-Open bars at otherwise expensive venues
- Guest lists
Additional cleaning services can be requested prior to and during your stay - Subject to availability.
- Daily cleaning available on request
- General villa cleaning included in your stay
- Cheeky butler cleaning services available
Similar to the check-in process the villa can be checked and ensure deposits can be promptly returned.
There is a bagging storage facility in Playa Den Bossa that can be recommended for delays between checkout and return flights.
- 10.00 hrs Checkout
- Villa handover/ deposit return process
Moving of furniture and Fittings can lead to damage and should be avoided.
On arrival, you will tour the villa with the impartial deposit service to ensure there are no breakages prior to your stay.
- Transferred before arrival
- Impartially held
- Discretion of the third party, not of the villa owner.
- Returned within 72hrs of checkout
This is important, as cancellation or fees can otherwise occur.
- Any pets must be mentioned in advance
- Some villa owners allow pets, though many do not.
The capacity check-in must match that on the booking to avoid any risk of refused access or additional fees.
- Group size on arrival should not exceed that what is pre-planned/ confirmed
- Get in touch if a larger villa is required
Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against cancellation of any kind.
- Travel insurance is recommended
"If your a group of friends, birthday, hen, stag, wedding or anything in-between - The right package can be tailored, organised easily in one place and paid via your own group page"
Keep your party together & organised ✅
Taken care of budgeting ✅
Lock in a plan to look forward to ✅
Provide Money saving deals ✅
We kind of knew what we wanted to do but once we had spoke with someone and decided on our itinerary we were buzzing!
Had a professional bar brought to our villa, beautiful 3 course italian meal, then a stripper turned up in Army uniform and gave my sister (The lucky bride!) a 1 on 1 dance!
(Full monte btw! :p)
Their villa team were really attentive and communicated everything really well from when we landed and leading up to then also.
We arrived in Ibiza a bit early, so just dropped out bags off and chilled in Playa Den Bossa.
We got to the villa for checkin, were walked around and shown everything and instantly felt at home.
Our villa was stunning and we had breakfast laid out each morning like a 5-star hotel!
The quality was much better than I expected and It the team were lovley.
The Open bar pass is ridiculously good. We booked 10hrs of it in total and it cost the same ive spent on one night out in previous years.
We had unlimited free drinks in the same bars as others paying 15Euros upwards per drink and were straight on the guest list to recommended events after our pre party's.
We all love rnb and didn't realise there was an rnb superclub called Swag until it was recommended. We went for 2hrs open bar in Playa den bossa, then straight in on the guest to Swag, and the whole night cost less than others were paying for club entry alone!
Made much more sense arriving with everything booked and was MUCH cheaper.
It is impossible keeping a group of lads together otherwise. You loose each other in random bars, and get hit with hefty tabs left right and center.
Its a bit difficult getting lads to commit to something, but I knew it would be even harder to make a plan or go with the flow when we were there (Have done it that way before)
We smashed a decent boat trip, Zoo package with body painting, tons of open bar, got the stag chained up in a strip club and a giant party busy to pick us up from the airport.
It was a quality package and 100% made the holiday.