Make the most of your time - Get the most for your money.
The average Ibiza stag usually spends at least £500pp - £1,500pp on drinks, event entrances and taxi fares 😨
Keep your group together with party bus transfers, selection of events and activities a boat trip + 7hrs of Unlimited drinks at expensive locations...
All for just £249pp
(Free for the stag!)
- 2 hour open bar on West End- Private area reserved for the group - Surprise strip tease for the stag - Dominatrix style strip with stag being whipped and chained throughout the act
- Free Entrance to Es Paradis
- 3 hour open bar pre-party
- Entrance to Glitterbox @ Hi Ibiza
- Optional Alternatives Available
- Welcome drink for the group on board
- See the beautiful Ibiza shoreline with exclusive hidden caves, swim stops, option of cliff jumping
- Ability to play your own music on board
- Toilet on board
- Kayaks, paddle board, snorkelling equipment all included
- Fresh canapes prepared on board!
- Finish with sunset outside the iconic Mambos Ibiza
- Can bring your own drink on board or upgrade to have an open bar on board!
Why should you pre book a package?...
Drink in hotel or buy overpriced drinks ❌
Wait for a sweaty bus or pay for taxis ❌
Find out what's on, buy tickets or pay door fee ❌
Get the rounds in for hen or stag! ❌
Transfer money for someone to book things ❌
A cancelled Boat is a ruined day with no refund ❌
HOW did I spend so much and
Where did we end up last night?! ❌
WHY am I running out of spending money already!? ❌
Unlimited free drinks in expensive bars ✅
All transfers sorted! ✅
Help choosing suitable events with early bird prices ✅
Whole itinerary FREE for hen or stag ✅
One booking page that everyone can pay through ✅
Alternative actrivities can be organized to suit your group ✅
"WOW what a night & everyone stayed together...
Roll on today!" ✅
"I have so much included I dont even need my spending money!" ✅
Your package is booked via deposits through your group booking page and E-ticket confirmation is instantly received.
You can get in touch to discuss breaking up costs and available payment plan options.
We kind of knew what we wanted to do but once we had spoke with someone and decided on our itinerary we were buzzing!
Ibiza is known for being expensive and it can get difficult to organize a group, keep together and not run out of spending money during the trip!
Arriving with everything planned and not having to worry about budgeting is the best thing you could do to enjoy the experience.